Create flight stock in flight inventory.
Stock is stored on a flight basis within sector.
- Each route can have multiple aeroplanes flying that route
- Each entry is a flight on a given day, either outbound or return
- Each flight has a stock id and a flight number
- Each flight can be given a different description
- Example [Outward]:-
Enter Route type, direction, check in time and terminal
- Cork-Monastir morning flight
- Route: TU20
- Type: AIR
- Sector: ORK-MIR
- Stock ID: OR010
- Flight code: EZ9000/ Supplier: EZ [Easyjet]
- Outward bound [O]